How to burn XBox 360 Games
Knowing how to make copies of games for Xbox 360 can be useful in a lot of occasions, not only for those who are accustomed to download pirate games, but also for those who prefer to get a copy of their games in order to avoid nasty surprises if the DVD original one row or lose.
But is it really possible to burn a game for Xbox 360? Yes, now let’s see how to do it!
Burning a DVD of a game for Xbox 360
To burn a backup copy of a game for Xbox 360 and be 100% sure that it works must have:
- DVD player Samsung or Hitachi
- DVD + R Double Layer Verbatim than 8.5 GB. The best ones are Verbatim recommended since the days of the Playstation 1.
- Then you need the recorder Pioneer111D, in my opinion the best, burn backup copies absolutely perfect for DVD Xbox 360, I remember that since the first Xbox hacking, DVDs burned with Pioneer were perfectly recognized, moreover it is not expensive.
- A PC with Windows XP and CloneCD software, the latest version you can download from their website and you can try for 21 days here is the link: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html
- The file image of the game we want to burn CDs
The first thing to do is to check that the file image contains, in addition to ISO file, another file with a .dvd extension, usually the ISO image can be found in two ways: either with the extension. ISO or extension .000, both can be good but the most important thing is that there is a file. dvd if it is not there we have to create it.
So an example can be useful to understand better: If your image of the Xbox 360 game is gioco.iso, there must be another file named: gioco.dvd and in gioco.dvd there should be two lines :
LayerBreak = 1913760
The first line is fundamental, if the first line is not something like this one you are going to fail and your ‘Xbox 360 will not read it, the second line can be modified, it is just your ISO file name. If the ISO had the extension .000, then there would be gioco.000 instead of gioco.iso
Clarified this fundamental aspect, let’ s go on.
Open CloneCD and then choose from menu “File-> Add From File” and then select our file gioco.dvd, insert your double layer dvd + r verbatim and set the write speed to 2x, confirm it and after a 50 minutes of your backup wiil be ready.